The rapid spread of international trade in the globalizing world has increased the necessity of domestic and foreign companies to protect the distinctive characteristics of their products and services. In this context, Intellectual Property Rights Law developed rapidly in Turkey, and Aksan contributed theoretically and practically to the development of intellectual property law in Turkey in this process.
Some of the services offered by our law firm in the field of Intellectual Property Law:
• National and international research, registration, protection and transfer of trademarks, patents, industrial designs and utility models
• Regarding trademark, patent, industrial design and utility model rights
providing consultancy services and following up the cases arising from the disputes
• Prevention of misuse of trade secrets
• Providing consultancy services on intellectual property rights in mergers and acquisitions
• Preparation of license agreements and consultancy services in licensing/acquiring negotiations