Erbeyin informatics law department, with lawyers who have specialized in this field; It provides deep and solution-oriented legal services in specific areas such as information technology law, licensing, exemptions, exceptions, intellectual property rights management.
In this context:
• Following the latest developments in the field of Information Technologies law
• Providing specific legal solutions in the fields of Information Technologies
• Follow-up of transactions within the scope of licensing, protection of intellectual property rights, registration and registration
• Providing legal risk analysis, contract consultancy and general law consultancy services in order to ensure that they can carry out legally problem-free business processes, and consultancy services mainly on informatics law, trademark and copyrights, disputes arising from domain names, dealer relations.
• Providing consultancy services to internet content provider and hosting provider
• Providing legal consultancy services and preparation of legal infrastructure for companies selling goods and services over the Internet
• Follow-up and conclusion of violations that occur via the Internet
• Providing legal consultancy services for e-commerce and e-signature applications